S1 (Series 2)
The smart multi-talent for powder removal, smoothing, and homogenizing
The new generation of S1 sets new standards for the post processing of parts from powderbed-based polymer printing processes. The smart plug-and-play solution impresses by being able to perform powder removal, smoothing, and homogenizing all in one self-contained unit. Furthermore, it is also suitable for the surface finishing of depowdered metal components made from non-reactive metals.
Beside automatic or manual shot blasting, the S1 is capable of automatic and effective removal of residual powder after printing. The constant rotation of the work pieces during the cleaning process ensures repeatable and consistent shot blasting results. The ergonomic design, combined with a process-optimized nozzle placement for automatic operation, rounds off the overall package.
Thanks to its compact and robust design, this multi-talent can be easily integrated into any production environment and offers maximum reproducibility, traceability and cost efficiency.
- 2-IN-1 Solution for cleaning and surface finishing with easy blast media exchange
- Improved basket design for optimal distribution and tumbling of the parts
- Specially developed wear protection lining made of non-staining anti-static polyurethane
- ATEX conformity
- Ergonomic and safe machine operation
- Quick changeover from manual to automatic processing
- Automatically swiveling blast nozzles for contamination-free loading and unloading
- Movable tumbling basket allows for easy loading and unloading though the large front door. Even in the loading position the basket remains completely within the blast chamber to prevent powder spillage.
- Media conditioning system for maintaining consistent blast media quality and sizing
- Industry leading process monitoring and visualization thanks to state-of-the-art software and hardware
- Specifically developed for polymer powder bed based technologies
- Software controlled process automation with up to 30 recipes
- Optimized air flow for minimum powder deposits in the blast chamber
- Developed in collaboration with industry leading 3D printing experts
- Industry 4.0 ready