The most powerful model in the DLyte machine series for polishing metallic parts
The machine works with the DryLyte technology, a new patented form of surface finishing of metals by ion transport with free solids. This is a dry electropolishing process that uses no liquid as electrolyte. In contrast to conventional polishing systems, this is characterised by a uniform finish, which does not create micro-scratches on the surface and respects the tolerances of the part.
The workpieces are clamped in specially designed holding systems in the DLyte machines. The machine has three versions allowing the treatment of a wide range of pieces. The holders of the DLyte PRO500 are dragged with a combination of movement inside the drum containing the dry electrolyte media. The machine includes a tank vibration and media aeration system. Moreover it includes a high performance cathode inside the perimeter and in the bottom of the drum allowing uniform electrical fields to achieve homogeneous results across the surface. The conductivity of the dry electrolytes is ensured by a testing device and a precision pump with automatic adjustment.
With a maximum component size of 700 Ø mm x 250 mm, the DLyte PRO500 is the most modern, powerful and versatile model in the DLyte machine series. The system is particularly suitable for processing:
- High value, delicate pieces which cannot be impingement during the process
- High precision parts with very tight dimensional tolerances
- High demanding finishing requirements
- Extremely tough and abrasion-resistant materials
- DLyte PRO500 MULTIHOLDER: One system, multiple applications. The most versatile configuration of PRO500
- DLyte PRO500 TURBINE: Final solution for big rotative and aerodynamic parts
- DLyte PRO500 ROBOT: The perfect solution for complex geometries