Process complex components efficiently and fully automatically
The S3 Duo plug-and-play system was specially developed for wet blasting applications, which is also available as a dry-jet solution on request. The integrated, robot-guided operation allows the targeted, gentle processing of large and complex work pieces made from metal or plastic materials. At the same time, the continuous monitoring of all process parameters guarantees a high degree of process safety. The fully automatic removal of residual powder and surface finishing achieves a high degree of sustainability and ensures absolutely repeatable results.
Furthermore, the large blast chamber door on the front permits access through the machine roof enabling loading/unloading the work pieces by crane.
In addition, the wide range of equipment options, including simplified robot programming, ensure a great deal of flexibility thanks to an innovative playback process. An intuitive and intelligent control system balances the profile.
- Available as wet or dry blast system
- Robot-guided, automatic processing
- "L" shaped door allows work piece loading via crane
- Integrated media conditioning system
- Closed loop circulation for media (and process water, including conditioning)
- Small footprint
- Selective processing of the workpiece surface possible
- Application of a pre-finish as well as final finish with a wet blasting process
- By creating a protective layer on the work piece surface, wet blasting is extremely gentle
- Easy operation with intuitive controls
- Simple programming with CAD files or an optional playback function