Highest surface quality for components up to max. 180 Ø mm x 80 mm
The machine works with the DryLyte technology, a new patented form of surface finishing of metals by ion transport with free solids. This is a dry electropolishing process that uses no liquid as electrolyte. In contrast to conventional polishing systems, this is characterised by a uniform finish, which does not create micro-scratches on the surface and respects the tolerances of the part.
The workpieces are clamped in specially designed holding systems in the DLyte machines. The holder of DLyte100I is dragged with a combination of planetary movement and vertical back-and-forth motion inside the drum containing the dry electrolyte media. The machine includes a high performance cathode inside the perimeter of the drum allowing uniform electrical fields to achieve homogeneous results across the surface. The conductivity of the dry electrolytes is ensured by a testing device and a precision pump with automatic adjustment.
With a maximum component size of 180 Ø mm x 80 mm, the DLyte100I is the largest model in the DLyte compact machine series. This machine is particularly suitable for processing:
- High value, delicate pieces which cannot be impingement during the process
- High precision parts with very tight dimensional tolerances
- High demanding finishing requirements
- Extremely tough and abrasion-resistant materials
- DLyte100I: Solution for treating Steel and Stainless-steel, Cobalt Chrome, Carbides, Nickel and Copper alloys
- DLyte100I Ti: Solution for treating Titanium, Nitinol and Aluminum
- DLyte100I +Ti: Solution for treating Steel and Stainless-steel, Cobalt Chrome, Carbides, Nickel and Copper alloys, Titanium, Nitinol and Aluminum